|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA3 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £49571 per Annum|
Do you love English Literature and inspiring the next generation to share your passion for learning about genres, texts and pieces from all around the world?
Maybe you are working towards your QTS in English or you have been teaching a few years but would like to move on to a new challenge?
If you would love to join a truly outstanding secondary school, where you can teach English to groups of highly engaged students then consider this fantastic English Teacher role!
- English Teacher
- Permanent, full-time role
- September 2020 start
- Located in Brent, North London.
- Inner/Outer London MPS + Potential TLR
- Outstanding graded Secondary School
- High achieving and engaged students
- Fantastic, state of the art facilities and resources
- Expanding MFL department
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Lots of development and training opportunities
English Teacher – The Requirements
- Must be working towards QTS or hold QTS
- Ideally an English degree from a Russell Group University – not essential
- Good academic background
- Passionate about English and English Literature
- Determined to get the very best out of your students
If this English Teacher position sounds like the brilliant challenge that you would thrive in then please send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! Simply click ‘apply’ to register your interest!
Sounds great but not the right area? We also work with schools in Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Watford, Harrow, Camden, Islington, Haringey and Barnet! Send your C.V today!