|Location:||Hillingdon, London (West) HA4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher who is currently contemplating a fresh start in a new school come September?
…or are you currently completing your English PGCE and would relish the chance to secure a NQT role as soon as possible?
At i-teachers we work closely with secondary schools & sixth forms across inner and outer London to find them talented teachers who can inspire and impact classrooms in a positive manner.
This opportunity would be suitable for an NQT or an English Teacher with a number of years’ experience, who aspires to engage students through their knowledge and passion for both English language and literature.
To discover further details about this exciting English Teacher role then please apply on this page and contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for September 2020
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary & sixth form
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.