Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £23000 per Annum|
Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher – Permanent Role – Southwark
A fantastic secondary school in the Southwark area is looking to find a passionate and dedicated Humanities graduate to join their Humanities department as a Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher.
Are you a recent Humanities subject graduate eager to progress into a Geography teaching career?
Maybe you are unsure about a career in teaching, and want to gain relevant first hand experience alongside a dedicated Humanities teaching department?
Furthermore, are you looking to utilise your degree subject knowledge supporting the academic development of secondary students in the Geography subject?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting role in the Southwark area as a Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher!
Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Southwark
- September 2020 start
- £18,000 – £25,000 salary per annum
- Planning and conducting Geography subject lessons alongside qualified teachers
- Showing strong subject knowledge and personal skills
- Offering superb academic support to students during lesson time
- Opportunity to gain invaluable teaching techniques and skills
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities subject degree
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Russell Group University desirable
- Passionate about a career teaching Geography subject
- Eager to gain experience inside of wonderful secondary school
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to make sure that students are progressing In their academic development
Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Located in the Southwark area
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Extensive and balanced Geography based curriculum
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Experienced and supportive Head of Humanities department
- Excellent recent progress 8 results
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a recent Science subject graduate looking to take your first steps into a full time teaching career then press the ‘Click Apply’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.