|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Geography Teacher who is looking for a new challenge in September at a welcoming West London secondary school?
…or are you completing your Geography PGCE and would be looking for an exciting school that can offer great NQT support in your first teaching role?
If you can answer yes to either or both of these questions then this opportunity is the one for you! This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants to apply now for this fantastic Geography Teacher position.
Do not delay your interest and please apply for this role on this page by attaching your CV or call Joe for a confidential chat in regards to your next career steps.
…if this role is not quite what you are looking for – wrong area, you need more responsibility or you like the school but the subject is wrong… call Joe at i-teachers for a chat – we could have the ideal role for you!
Geography Teacher / NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Geography Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 Geography Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Fantastic CPD
- Interviewing in February 2020 – potential to start asap!
Geography Teacher / NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run KS3 – KS4 geography lessons
- Promote a passion for geography
- Prepare students for exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the humanities department
Geography Teacher / NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a geography related subject
- Strong A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good’ OFSTED graded secondary school & sixth form
- Located in Hillingdon
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher role.