|Location:||Islington, London (North) N1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49471 per Annum|
Are you a recently qualified Geography Teacher passionate about Humanities and the development of your students?
Maybe you are looking to join a school with a thriving Humanities department and updated Geography curriculum?
Perhaps you are an experienced Geography Teacher looking for an exciting new role in a new area for the coming academic year?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting new role in September 2020 as a Geography Teacher!
Geography Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent position
- September 2020 start
- Based in Islington, North London
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Geography lessons
- Creating engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Providing students with superb standard of academic support
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities based degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Geography
- Passionate about the Humanities subject
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Hard working and experienced Head of Department
- Dedicated to the progression of your students in Geography
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
Geography Teacher – About the school:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified teacher
- Modern facilities and resources
- Dedicated Humanities department
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Public transport links based nearby – parking spaces available
If you are a qualified Geography Teacher eager to join a thriving secondary school for the coming academic year, then press the ‘click apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!