Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N20 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a passionate and motivated graduate who wants make that initial step into education?
Perhaps you have been inspired by excellent teachers in the past and want to make the same impact on future students?
Do you want to gain valuable paid experience in a wonderful environment for both staff and students and in a school that will provide assistance for you to enrol on to a trainee teacher programme via their partnership with SCITT?
Utilise your subject experience and expertise to develop and enhance the knowledge of students in this Graduate Academic Coach opportunity.
Interviews are being held virtually so there is no time to delay in securing your long-term role for September. Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today!
Graduate Academic Coach – School Details:
- Located in the borough of Barnet
- Easy transport links via Northern and Piccadilly lines
- Experienced and motivational staff who will help and guide you through your placement
- Great training programme for new starters
- Brilliant facilities at this modern secondary school
- Strong history of their graduates moving into trainee teacher posts after the placement year
Graduate Academic Coach – Personal Specification
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a Russell Group institution
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs to support
- Motivated and have a determination to make a difference
- You need to have a strong desire to want to teach in future
Graduate Academic Coach – The role
- Based in a year team where you will cover the curriculum
- Work with low/high achieving students
- You will be working with groups of 2-3 children that need extra support or a more guidance
- £70-90 per day, during term time only
- Opportunity to get involved across the school with different activities
Virtual interviews will be scheduled so please do not miss out and send me your CV immediately so we can consider your profile and arrange your next role for September! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers NOW!