Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a Russell Group graduate who is eager to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Start the route towards teacher training in this fantastic Graduate Academic Coach position!
Located in Brent, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise their subject knowledge in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students as a Graduate Academic Coach.
You would not only gain experience of working within the classroom but also start to pick up teaching skills along the way!
Register your interest in this Russell Group Graduate Academic Coach role by simply applying on this page today!
Graduate Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Coach
- Paid school based experience
- £350-450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- ASAP starter
Graduate Academic Coach – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for your specialist subject
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1stor 2:1 in your degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Keen to gain paid experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- North London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Coach role!