Graduate Academic Mentors
|Location:||Bolton, Bury m1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Academic Mentors required – Immediate starts
Are you looking for a career that will enable you to raise the aspirations of young people in the local community?
Do you believe in equipping young people with the skills necessary to tackle life after secondary school?
If you are a talented graduate, who could use your skills to help schools offer covid-19 catch up to pupils who are behind, we would like to hear from you!
So, if you believe you have the skills to succeed as a Graduate Academic Mentor, please send your CV today!
Graduate Academic Mentor
- Full time post, ASAP start
- Long term – until July 2022
- £63 – £70 per day paid role (term time)
- Work Monday – Friday in school hours
- Delivering booster interventions to small groups
- Help to bridge the Covid-19 gap
- Support disadvantaged students
- Provide in class support
- Multiple roles available
- Manchester schools – work in one school for the full academic year
Person Specification – Graduate Academic Mentor
- Ideally you will have an English, Maths or Science degree (2:1 or above)
- Strong GCSEs & A Levels
- Previous experience with children (e.g tutoring)
- Positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- Confident communicator with a passion for your subject specialism
- Aspiring Teacher
School Information – Graduate Academic Mentor
- Range of outstanding Secondary and Primary schools
- Greater Manchester locations (most boroughs)
- Support network within the school
- Training and guidance provided
If you are a graduate who thinks this academic mentor role is ideal, then please send your CV today.
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!