Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a caring and supportive graduate who is considering a rewarding career in education?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience, whilst sharpening your teaching skills, in a support role at an Outstanding West London secondary school?
Start supporting students immediately on a 1:1 and group basis, working under the leadership of the schools Inclusion Manage, in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role!
This Outstanding West London secondary school can offer you a fantastic platform to not only build on your existing knowledge but allow you to experience the full academic year, supporting those students who need it the most!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role today by applying to this advert!
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Role:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- Working within a thriving SEN department
- Support students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- £85 -£95 daily, term time, rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering teacher training or further psychology study
- SEN / education experience is vital
- Excellent communication skills
The Outstanding Secondary School & Sixth Form:
- Rated Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive & experienced SENCo
- Fantastic facilities
- Routes towards teacher training
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.