Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B29 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Birmingham
Are you a recent university graduate who achieved a 2.1 or above and are an aspiring teacher looking for a stepping stone into a teacher training course?
Can you effectively communicate with a range of people, including young adults, colleagues and parents to ensure you’re assisting with the student’s personal and social development?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside dedicated and supportive staff in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Cover Supervisor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.