Graduate English Academic Mentor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £400 per Week|
Are you an engaging and hardworking English graduate who is considering a career in teaching / education?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience before applying for any teacher training routes?
Would you be available to start supporting students immediately at a thriving Luton secondary school as a Graduate English Academic Mentor?
Combine your subject knowledge whist gaining invaluable experience at a school that has a track record of working with i-teachers graduates and training them to teach!
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only support a cohesive English department but to get your foot in the door at a secondary school that is really going places!
To register your interest in this Graduate English Academic Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate English Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate English Academic Mentor role
- £375– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate English Academic Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate English Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate English Academic Mentor role.