Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Learning Support Assistant – Primary – September Start
Have you recently graduated and now looking to gain paid school-based experience before applying for further study in Educational Psychology or teacher training?
Perhaps you have previous experience working with young people with special educational needs and now that you’ve graduated, you’re looking to gain a paid role doing something you’re passionate about?
Would you be interested in gaining invaluable experience working with children in a long-term, full-time role?
If so this Primary Learning Support Assistant role could be ideal for you to progress your career to the next level and gain excellent skills and experience before either teaching or educational psychology the following year…
Primary Learning Support Assistant
- Long-term, full-time role in the one school
- Manchester based Primary School
- Special Educational Needs Support
- Previous experience working with children essential
- Interviewing now for September start
- Primary Learning Support Assistant
- 1:1 Support for children with Autism/ADHD/Visual/Hearing Impairments/Speech and Language needs
- Paid £60-£63 per day including holiday pay, term time
- Graduate role – must have a degree at 2:1 or above
- Ideal for Psychology/Counselling/Education Graduates
- Previous experience supporting children
- Passionate, patient and empathetic towards children’s needs
You should have some experience previously working with young people which will be transferrable into a school based setting. This really is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and really make an impact to a child’s education. All of our schools have excellent SEN resources which you will become familiar with, along with training on relevant strategies.
Please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.