Graduate Primary Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £400 per Week|
Are you looking to start the exciting journey towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher?
Would you relish the chance to build up your classroom experience before teacher training?
Start immediately at this Outstanding Central London Primary School, supporting a class teacher, in this incredibly rewarding Primary Learning Support Assistant role!
This opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst learning new skills that will set you up brilliantly for teacher training!
The school has proven to be a fantastic stepping stone for previous i-teachers graduates to build on their experience before going onto PGCE, Schools Direct or further education courses!
If you have a patient & motivational approach and believe this Graduate Primary Learning Support Assistant is for you, please apply now!
Graduate Primary Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Primary Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 – KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Learning Support Assistant role.