Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – September role
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Will you be graduating this summer and are eager to start a rewarding career in primary teaching?
Or perhaps you have been working in a sector/industry that doesn’t fulfil your desire to support others and have always wanted to teach?
Start September building up your classroom knowledge and teaching skills in this highly rewarding Primary Partner Teacher role!
This Outstanding Inner London has a sterling reputation of preparing future primary teachers through their fantastic Partner Teacher role which will see you support a class teacher for the academic year!
Do not your delay your interest in this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role! Register your application today by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – The role:
- Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £435 term time weekly rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for education and learning
- Prior education experience is desired
- Considering teacher training
- Strong communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
The Outstanding Inner London primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Exceptional SLT
- Teacher training routes
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role.