Graduate Primary Support Worker
|Location:||London, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain valuable first-hand experience from an outstanding inclusion team in a warm and welcoming primary school as a primary support worker?
Are you a recent university graduate who achieved a 2.1 or above and are an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist looking for a stepping stone into a teacher training course?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
If this Graduate primary support worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Primary Support Worker – key information:
- Based in Brent, (NW2).
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Outstanding inclusion team
- Warm school environment with a creative school curriculum
Graduate Primary Support Worker – The Role:
- Deliver 1:1/small group support for children with SEN particularly those with autism
- Knowledgeable SENDCo to learn from
- Excellent experience in a varied and exciting role
- Work alongside a talented and experienced inclusion department
- Develop teaching and intervention techniques
- Fantastic opportunity for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
Graduate Primary Support Worker – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2.1 degree in psychology or primary teaching
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher or educational psychologist prior to teaching courses
Graduate Primary Support Worker – How to apply:
If this Graduate Primary Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Barnet, Haringey, Islington, Camden, Harrow and Watford.