Graduate Specialist Learning Assistant
|Location:||London, Haringey N8 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have experience working with young people who have learning or behaviour difficulties?
Perhaps your experience has inspired you to become a Teacher or move further into education to help others?
Maybe you would like to take further steps to develop your experience in a different setting but unsure about how to do so?
Consider this fantastic Graduate Specialist Learning Assistant role and take the next step in your career and further your experience now! Immediate start dates are available so register your interest today!
Graduate Specialist Learning Assistant:
- You will need to have a 2.1 or above in Psychology
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Experience working in a similar environment or working with young people is highly advantageous
- Strong but friendly personality who is motivated and committed to make a difference
- Aspirational to work with young people in some capacity
Graduate Specialist Learning Assistant: The School
- Based in the borough of Haringey
- Excellent transport links to nearby tube/bus stops
- Inspirational SLT and SENCo
- Supportive and family-like staff team
- Paid between £350-£450 per week.
- Full-time role until the end of the academic year
Graduate Specialist Learning Assistant: The Role
- Working on a 1:1 basis with young people who have additional difficulties
- Liaising with Teachers and other staff members to implement strategies to get the best out of the pupils
- Opportunities to create and plan your own intervention sessions with your student(s)
- Training and guidance is given to new additions
- CPD and further development is on offer too!
If this opportunity to become a Graduate Specialist Learning Assistant sounds like an excellent step forward for you then register your interest today! There is no time to waste with immediate starts available! Apply!