|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£17000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a recent university graduate eager to join a secondary school which specialises in developing their teaching staff?
Perhaps you are looking to teach in your specialist subject and gain valuable experience working with secondary students?
Furthermore, are you looking to work alongside experienced staff with and develop your skillset under a supportive and dedicated Head of Department?
If you are a recent university graduate eager to gain valuable teaching experience inside of a wonderful secondary school, then do not hesitate to apply for this role!
Graduate Teacher – The Role:
- Permanent Role
- 1 Year
- September 2020 start
- 17,500 – £25,000
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers
- Planning and conducting lessons in your specialist subject
- Developing students’ academic ability
- Supporting students during lesson time
- Video interviews to commence immediately – apply ASAP!
Graduate Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Able to listen and take on information
- Being part of a driven and passionate teaching department
- Good organisation and communication skills during the school day
- Dedicated to improving academic ability of your students
Graduate Teacher – The School:
- Excellent secondary school
- Driven and determined Senior Leadership Team
- Passionate about providing exciting academic learning experiences for students
- Specialise in developing their teaching staff
- Excellent CPD programme for all teaching staff
- Modern facilities and resources
- Fantastic transport links nearby
If you are a recent university graduate looking to be part of a wonderful secondary school and gain invaluable teaching experience for your PGCE, make sure to press ‘click apply’ or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.