Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||High Wycombe, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Are you an English, geography, maths or science graduate who wishes to gain some invaluable classroom experience before training to teach?
Would you like to put your knowledge and skills to the test supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
If so this Graduate Subject Teaching Assistant role could be your ideal next step and your next steps towards becoming a fully qualified teacher!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be put forward for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role, where suitable applicants will have their details sent direct to the schools SLT.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £350– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Subjects required – English, humanities, maths & science
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.