Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Lambeth SE27 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £450 per Week|
Are you eager to start building on your route towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you wish to build up your skills in preparation for teacher training and would gaining some invaluable classroom experience?
Start immediately working in a thriving Lambeth secondary & sixth form, supporting students that require it the most, in this rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
The school are searching for an engaging, hardworking yet patient graduate who has a real passion to get into teaching.
You would find yourself working across an array of Key Stage 3 – 4 classes working with students on a 1:1 & group.
If you believe you are ideal for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role please apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working with students across KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Supporting the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Aiding students with mild to service autism or SEMH needs
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academics
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Strong communicator with students, staff & parents
The Good graded secondary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Lambeth borough
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate Senior Leadership Team
- Strong CPD
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.