Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M23 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary Teaching Assistant
This forward thinking secondary school require a dynamic graduate to join their team of support staff in September.
This is a perfect opportunity for an aspiring teacher who is keen to build their confidence, enhance your CV, whilst making a positive impact to pupil outcomes!
If you have experience of working with children or young adults and are passionate about tackling educational inequality, we would like to hear from you.
- Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Work with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Year 7 catch up – GCSE preparation
- Role starting September
- Long term, Full-time position
- Paid £300-£315 per week
- Work Mon-Fri, school hours
- Modern Secondary School in Manchester
- Core subject degree required, 2:1 or above
- English, Maths or Science Graduates needed
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Some experience of working with children (in any setting)
- A strong desire to work in education
The school, based central to Manchester, are well known for their drive and determination to ensure every pupil succeeds. They have a well-structured leadership team who will be on hand to offer advice and CPD throughout your time at the school. The school is in a diverse catchment area and pupils come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
This fantastic secondary school are keen to meet with determined and passionate graduates right away, so please do not hesitate to send your CV.
Would you like to join this innovative Secondary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant? Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away to be considered for this exciting role.