Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||East of England, Greater London WD18 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for school-based experience working in a brilliant secondary school?
Maybe you are considering a career in teaching but are unsure about the steps to get to your teacher training programme?
Would you love to earn money, obtain vital experience and be on track to gain entry onto a Teacher training course in 2020?
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- You will be working across the school and supporting various members of staff
- Managing behaviour and making sure that your students are kept on task throughout
- Supporting different departments and working with students to ensure progress
- Assisting in the preparation of resources and materials
- Support the school’s ethos and mission
- Taking part in extra-curricular activities
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Watford
- Excellent transport links via car or bus
- Inspirational backstory and mission
- Excellent Head teacher and a young and dynamic teaching staff
- Large and expansive outdoor areas of their students
- Brilliant facilities that you will be able to utilise
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 in your degree (core subjects are especially welcomed)
- Strong A-Levels
- Resilient personality
- Genuine interest of working in education
- Personable and hard-working
- You will be able to adapt to different situations and offer the school flexibility
If this role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant could potentially be of interest then register your interest straight away and click on the APPLY button now!! Shortlisting is happening now with virtual interviews being arranged.