Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Oldham OL8 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Full-time – Oldham
Are you a recent graduate with a core subject degree, who would love to become a teacher in the future?
Perhaps you would love a role where you can gain all-round experience working within a fantastic school?
This school is looking for dedicated graduates who are keen to enhance their school-based experience, whilst supporting small groups of pupils.
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the perfect opportunity, then look no further and start your step into teaching journey with i-teachers now! Simply apply today by attaching your CV!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant- weekly paid
- £65- £75 per day, paid term time
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Easily assessable by public transport or car
- Oldham, OL8
- Interviews being held now, apply ASAP
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the Role:
- Work alongside pupils keen to learn
- Offer support including small groups and 1:1 support
- Support students with various levels of understanding
- Work closely with amazing core subject departments
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Degree – 2:1 or above
- Core subjects we are looking for include English, Maths and Science
- Passionate about education and educating others
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Desire to become a teacher in the future
- Prior experience within an education/tutoring setting (preferred)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to gain some school-based experience before starting Teacher training, please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.