Graduate Teaching Role
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) EN4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21004 to £31290 per Annum|
This is as an exciting role for an unqualified teacher eager to gain valuable experience working alongside experienced and talented teachers inside of a superb secondary school!
Are you a recent university graduate eager to join a secondary school where you will be able to utilise your subject knowledge as an unqualified teacher?
Perhaps you are unsure about a career in teaching, and want to gain relevant first hand experience supporting students inside of a classroom environment?
Furthermore, are you eager to nurture and develop your teaching skillset and ability as part of a wonderful staff department?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting role as an unqualified teacher in Banet this coming academic year!
Unqualified Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- September 2020 start
- Located in Barnet, North London
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting lessons alongside class teacher
- Supporting students with their learning throughout
- Utilising degree subject knowledge
- Opportunity to learn new techniques and teaching skills from experienced teachers
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University preferred
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Dedicated to the progression of your students
- Able to listen and take on advice from experienced teachers
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
Unqualified Teacher – About the School:
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Inclusive and modern ethos
- Passionate and proactive Head Teacher
- Hardworking and determined Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- Supportive and driven school teaching staff
- Parking available on school premises – public transport nearby
If you are an unqualified teacher looking to gain relevant and admirable teaching experience inside of an excellent secondary school for the coming academic year, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!