Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£17000 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you due to graduate this summer and strive to start teacher training this September?
…or perhaps you graduated years ago but have been building up your school experience as a TA and believe you are now ready to take the next step!
Start your journey towards QTS in this Graduate Trainee Teacher position from September at this Outstanding West London secondary school!
This welcoming Ealing secondary & sixth form has a track record of training graduates to become teachers, equipping you with the skills & knowledge to become a successful educator in a fantastic environment!
To discover more about this fantastic September opportunity then apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Vacancies in English, maths, science, MFL, Geography, RE, Computing, Music & Physical Education.
- Salaried and unsalaried routes
- Salaried routes around £21,000
- Bursaries to support your study
- Interviewing immediately for a September 2020 start
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Train to become a teacher in your specialist subject
- Observe and learn from experienced teachers
- Prepare and deliver KS3 – KS5 lessons
- Support extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of your designated department
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Strong A-levels in subjects that would support your specialism
- Prior education experience
- A passion to teach and engage students
The Outstanding graded secondary trust:
- Schools have been graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4 schools across the trust
- Ealing borough , West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Schools are located close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.