Head of Music
|Location:||Essex, Havering rm11 UK|
|Salary||£45542 to £120513 per Annum|
Head of Music
A fantastic School in Thurrock are looking for a passionate Head of Music with the scope to incorporate performing arts if the right candidate applies. The Head of Music role will commence in September and salary is negotiable based on the main pay scale and duties up taken. The school itself is a part of an established trust with great support for SLT.
Are you looking for you’re the next step in your career?
Would you like to create real change in your department as head of music?
If you are interested in this Head of Music role, do not hesitate to apply today!
Head of Music – The Role
- Permanent position
- Start date – September 2022
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the Music curriculum
- Implement positive change and delivery of the curriculum as Head of Music
- Have a rigorous approach to inspire attitudes towards music across both KS3 and KS4
- Set high standards for the department
- Be a highly motivated head of music and work well with your staff members and other professionals within the school
Head of Music – Suitable Candidate
- Prior experience is required – previous head of music role is not necessary but would be preferable
- Full QTS, PGCE in related field
- Passion for music, performing arts and working with students
- Inspiring personality!
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who is dedicated to high standards of learning
Head of Music – The school
- Located in the London borough of Havering – great place to work as you can benefit from rural and city lifestyles
- Paid in accordance to the main pay scale for leadership roles
- Retention annual bonus of £3,000
- TLR of over £4,000
- A happy and welcoming environment where students thrive and enjoy learning in
- Great team – staff are enthusiastic and supportive
- Further progression opportunities
- Development training available
- Great school reputation within the area
If this Head of Music role sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Please note: This Head of Music role may close before the final application date.