Head of Religious Education
|Location:||Ealing, Ealing W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28335 to £50000 per Annum|
Are you an experienced RE Teacher who believes you possess the skills to lead and manage the RE department?
Do you strive to take the next steps on your career path at a school that is in its third year but is part of an Outstanding & well established academy trust?
…or are you an existing Head of Religious Education who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge at an Outstanding graded Ealing secondary school.
If so, this fantastic Head of Religious Education opportunity at this thriving secondary may be the perfect fit for your career aspirations which is also located close to fantastic transport links!
To register your interest, please apply for this Head of Religious Education opportunity on this page today!
Head of Religious Education – Benefits:
- Permanent Head of Religious Education role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Main Professional Grade (MPS/UPS) plus TLR 2c (£6,515)
- Potential to progress to SLT
- Interviewing in February 2020
- September 2020 start
Head of Religious Education – Role:
- Responsible for managing and tracking the RE department
- Review and maintain the RE curriculum
- Provide training and support for your department
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads
- Promote a passion for Religious Education
Head of Religious Education – Person Specification:
- RE teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a religious education / ethics related subject
- Strong A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with 700 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of Religious Education role.