|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
History Teacher – Birmingham
Are you an inspirational educator who loves teaching History and keen to secure a permanent role in a fantastic school?
Would you love a position where your input is valued, your creativity is welcomed and have lots of opportunities for training and development?
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
History Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
History Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced History department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in History
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
History Teacher – How to Apply:
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.