|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B13 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
History Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Birmingham, Moseley
Are you a History Teacher who is looking for a new challenge within an expanding History department?
Maybe you have been in a role for the last few years but feel that now is the right time to find a new challenge?
Perhaps your circumstances are changing meaning you are relocating, looking for a permanent teaching position, within Moseley?
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
History Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham, Moseley
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
History Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced History department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in History
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
History Teacher – How to Apply:
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.