|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
History Teacher – Permanent, September start – Oldham
Are you a History Teacher who is spending this time evaluating your opportunities for September?
Would you relish the chance to work with a fantastic Oldham secondary school which boasts not only fantastic results but superb behaviour from its students?
If you are an ambitious, qualified History Teacher or trainee who has the ability to deliver challenging and engaging lessons.. we would like to hear from you!
- NQT or experienced History Teacher required
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Starting September 2020
- Required to teach some KS3 RE
- Thriving Oldham Secondary School
- Part of a very successful Multi-Academy Trust
- Successful and high achieving History Department
- TLR on offer for the right candidate!
- Paid MPS – UPS £24373 – £40490
- Video Interviews available initially
Person specification – History Teacher
- Excellent History subject knowledge
- A record of ‘Good’ or better in observations
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (QTS)
- Passionate about providing all pupils a 1st class education
- A passion for education and History/Humanities
Schools may be closed however they are still looking for the very best teachers for September starts. If you would like to apply for this History Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly i-teachers.
Alternatively, please call the office for a confidential chat for more information.