History Teacher – History NQT
|Location:||Lambeth, London (West) SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a History Teacher who is looking for a school who care deeply about the development of both their pupils and staff?
…or are you about to complete your History PGCE and are searching for a school that can offer great NQT support from September?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this History Teacher role at one of Inner London’s most popular secondary school!
Even during this time of self-isolation, this school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants to apply now to arrange video calls.
The thriving Humanities department are looking to add a positive and committed History Teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb History Teacher opportunity immediately.
History Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent History teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- September 2020 start
- £30,480 – £49,571 History teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Arranging Skype / FaceTime interviews now
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level geography exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 history related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
- Works well as a team and individually
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.