|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£34000 to £45001 per Annum|
Start September in a fantastic Science Teacher role a warm & welcoming SEN school based in West London.
Head the science curriculum at this autism school whilst working as the main Science Teacher, offering engaging science lessons to KS3 – KS4 students.
This wonderful West London Autism Specialist School are searching for a patient & engaging Science Teacher to join their incredibly cohesive teaching team at the start of the next academic year.
The successful Science Teacher would be working to promote a love and understanding of science through engaging lessons whilst managing science teaching assistants.
To register your interest in this superb Science Teacher role simply apply on this page today!
Science Teacher – Role:
- Permanent Science Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 Science Teacher salary
- + 2 SEN points
- Plan, deliver and run science lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Prepare students for exams
- Become an integral part of a thriving staffing team
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 science degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grade
- Strong behaviour & classroom management
- Passion for science
- Experience of working with SEN students
- Coordinate & manage Teaching Assistants
- Strong communicator
The welcoming SEN school:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through autism specialist school (4 – 16)
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Exceptional SLT
- Strong CPD
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to good transport links
- Parking facilities
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Teacher role.