|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Humanities Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Birmingham
Do you want the opportunity to be an exemplary teacher inside your Humanities Department, delivering excellent learning experiences to students within your subject?
Are your circumstances changing meaning you are relocating, looking for a permanent teaching position, within Birmingham?
If this Humanities Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Humanities Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Humanities Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Humanities department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your subject
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Humanities related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
History Teacher – How to Apply:
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.