IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – Birmingham
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you are a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
Perhaps your passion for IT has motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
If this IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent IT facilities and resources
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic IT department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class IT degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this IT and Computer Studies Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.