Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W12 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding Key Stage 2 NQT or teacher?
Do you dream of starting the next academic year at a thriving primary school that has a track record of supporting its staff through a comprehensive CPD!
Would a central London school located in Hammersmith & Fulham borough sound like music to your ears?
A high performing Inner London primary School are looking for an exceptional KS2 Primary Teacher to join their thriving and cohesive team this September and it could be you!
At i-teachers we aim to make your job search as simple and stress free as possible, especially as we understand it is extremely difficult during the countries current climate.
If you would like to find out further details about this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role please apply now or feel free to contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat.
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher– Benefits:
- Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
- KS2 Primary NQT
- Permanent Primary Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Primary Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged through Skype first
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher– Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS2 primary class
- Manage and support classes support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- All through school (primary to sixth form)
- Part of a large academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role.