KS1 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, B12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
KS1 Primary Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Balsall Heath, Birmingham
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Would you like the opportunity to kick-start your teaching career with your first permanent role being part of a wonderful primary school with a nurturing atmosphere?
Maybe you are looking for a fantastic challenge at a school that will truly value you and your teaching and will consider your input with strategies moving forward?
If this KS1 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
KS1 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
KS1 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
KS1 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
KS1 Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this KS1 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.