KS1 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you spending your time at home searching for that ideal Primary Teacher role for September?
Do you want to work for a school that is creative and offers a warm and friendly environment whilst focusing on staff development?
No matter your level of experience, this role would be ideal for those relocating or about to graduate with a PGCE, you just need to be passionate about education and strong practitioner.
Start September in a fantastic KS1 Primary Teacher role at this warm & welcoming Kensington & Chelsea borough primary school!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking for a hardworking & engaging Primary Teacher to join their striving and cohesive team and is looking to arrange Skype / FaceTime interviews this month!
If you would like to find more about this KS1 Primary Teacher role then please apply on this page and attach your CV!
KS1 Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent KS1 Primary Teacher role
- Ideal for a Primary NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Primary Teacher salary
- September 2020 start
- Interviews to be arranged through Skype first
KS1 Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS1 primary class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
KS1 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS1 Primary Teacher role.