KS1 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you searching for a Primary Teacher role for September in a warm & welcoming North London primary school?
Do you wish to start the next academic year at a school that thoroughly believes in developing their staff and collaborative planning?
This may be your lucky day at this Good graded community primary school is searching for creative and engaging KS1 Primary Teacher to join their team!
With a visionary Head Teacher who puts the development of her students and staff at the forefront of the school, this role would be ideal for a Primary NQT to develop and blossom as a teacher!
The school are looking for a hardworking & engaging Primary Teacher to join their striving and cohesive team and is looking to arrange Skype / FaceTime interviews immediately!
If you would like to find more about this KS1 Primary Teacher role then please apply on this page and attach your CV!
KS1 Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent KS1Primary Teacher role
- Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 Primary Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged through Skype first
KS1 Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS1 primary class
- Manage and support classes support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
KS1 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Brent, North London
- Easy to access by public transport
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS1 Primary Teacher role.