KS1 Primary Teacher – Permanent Role – Merton
|Location:||London, SW20 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Key Stage 1 Teacher – Permanent Role – Merton
This is an exciting role for a qualified KS1 Primary Teacher to join a wonderful primary school in Merton for the coming academic year!
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher desperate to utilise your teaching skills and experience in a new and exciting role this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher eager to find a new challenge in a school with real opportunities for progression?
Make sure you apply for this role ASAP!
KS1 Teacher – About the Role:
- KS1 Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September 2020
- Based in Merton
- Planning and conducting KS1 lessons
- Supporting young children
- Helping them develop their academic and social ability
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
KS1 Teacher – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Primary Education
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Warm and inspiring personality
- Ability to keep pupils focused and motivated throughout lesson time
KS1 Teacher – About the School
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Primary School
- Inclusive and forward-thinking ethos and values
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and driven primary teaching department
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
If you are a qualified KS1 Primary Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.