KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B7 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher – Birmingham
Are you a high achieving graduate, who has recently gained qualified teacher status?
Or perhaps you are a Teacher searching for an exciting and fresh challenge within Birmingham?
Furthermore would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
KS2 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
KS2 Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.