KS5 Maths Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS20 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – KS5 – August/September start – Leeds
This fantastic sixth form college is looking for a talented and passionate Maths Teacher to offer excellent academic learning experiences to their A-Level students this September!
Are you looking to join a college with a reputation for sending their students to the best universities in the country? Look no further!
Due to the success of this sixth form colleges’ recent exam results and an expanding number of students attending, this college is looking to find a new and driven Maths Teacher for the coming academic year!
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – Secondary Education
- Extensive Mathematics subject knowledge
- Prior experience teaching KS5 students
- Passion for providing students with excellent learning experiences
- Supportive and enthusiastic throughout lesson time
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Ability to motivate students and help develop their academic understanding
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Willing to participate in after school clubs and activities
Maths Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent role – full time Monday – Friday
- Superb Head of Mathematics department
- Opportunities for progression available
- Staff development programme available to all teachers
- Driven and proactive SLT
- Employee benefit scheme
- Modern facilities and resources for staff and students
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Maths Teacher at this fantastic College in Leeds. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.
Commutable areas include: Bradford, Sheffield, Dewsbury, Halifax and other surrounding towns.