Mathematics Teacher – A-Level
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
A-Level Mathematics / Statistics Teacher
This popular College is looking for a Teacher with the ability to deliver A-Level Statistics and Mathematics.
If you would like to join a leading College with excellent results and a fantastic reputation, this is the role for you!
This college has an excellent reputation and due to recent expansion, they are looking for an A-Level Mathematics / Statistics Teacher.
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
- QTS – NQT year completed is highly desirable
- NQTs will be considered
- Must be able to Teach Statistics
- Excellent subject knowledge in Mathematics
- Genuine passion for education and for educating young people
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- Evidence of ‘good’ or better teaching
- High expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life
Mathematics Teacher – Benefits
- Full-time permanent role starting in September
- Inspirational Leadership team noted by Ofsted
- Career progression opportunities – expanding student numbers
- Excellent CPD
- Dedicated to enhancing staff well-being and workload
- Employee benefit scheme
- Fantastic teaching & learning space
- Car parking provided
- Close to train station
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Teacher of Mathematics and Statistics role at this fantastic College in Bolton. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.
Commutable areas include: Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Trafford, Tameside, Stockport, Bury.