Mathematics Teacher – Maths Teacher
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Are you an engaging and enthusiastic Maths Teacher who is looking for a fresh challenge for September?
Would you relish the chance to work at warm & welcoming Luton secondary school which boasts a cohesive mathematics department?
No matter your circumstances – whether you are relocating or fancy a fresh challenge – this would be a great next step in your maths teaching career!
Secure a Maths Teacher position ready for a fresh start come the next academic year at a secondary school that has its students and staff at the heart of everything it does!
Register your interest for this fantastic Maths Teacher role today! To be put forward directly to the schools SLT & Business Manager please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £26,948 – £38,174 Maths Teacher salary
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE exams
- Become an integral part of a thriving mathematics department
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 maths or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grade
- Strong behaviour & classroom management
- Passion for mathematics
- Coordinate & manage Teaching Assistants
- Strong communicator
The welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.