Maths Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Birmingham
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Maths graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are looking for the perfect role to step into teaching where you can engage with students on a more comprehensive level?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive maths department in a warm school environment?
If this Maths Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic Maths department with experienced and supportive staff
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Maths Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.