Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£330 to £345 per Week|
Maths Graduate – Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start
Are you a Maths graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Perhaps you are keen to use your excellent subject and help to give pupils the 1st class education they deserve?
This high achieving secondary school in Oldham is keen to recruit a talented Maths graduate to assist in their dynamic Maths department starting ASAP!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Maths Graduate
About the role
- Join an outstanding and high achieving school
- Support pupils on a 1:1 / small group basis
- Work with pupils from a variety of backgrounds
- Work with outstanding teachers
- Help pupils with exam/GCSE prep
- Work with disadvantaged students
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- Long term
- Paid up to £345 per week term time only
- Mathematics Graduate – Ideally 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Engaging and enthusiastic about Maths
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the school
- Located in Oldham
- Excellent links to public transport
- The Maths department are very friendly and welcoming
- The school are well known for nurturing graduate talent and preparing them for teacher training the following year.
How to apply?
To apply for this maths graduate teaching assistant role simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 500 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.