Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant (Leading to teacher training)
|Location:||London, E6 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant (Leading to teacher training) – Newham
Have you recently finished your degree with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and have realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher?
Instead of another university course, would you prefer to work in a school to develop your knowledge of education prior to having the opportunity to move onto teacher training in the same school?
Perhaps you are a passionate individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in your subject?
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic Maths department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.