|Location:||London (North), Watford WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
This ambitious and academically excellent school in the Watford area is looking to find a newly qualified Maths Teacher for the coming academic year!
Do you have the necessary skills and prior experienced to develop and enhance the academic ability of secondary school students as Maths Teacher?
Would you want the opportunity to be part of an ambitious and academically excellent secondary school providing a plethora of brilliant secondary Maths lessons?
Make sure that if you have the ambition and necessary skills to be part of a wonderful secondary school, that you are the first to apply for this role as a Maths NQT!
Maths NQT – Overview of the role:
- Supplying secondary school Maths Students with a range of academically excellent Maths lessons
- Displaying and utilising teacher training and degree subject knowledge
- Teach across school key stages
- Be a respected and valued member of staff
- Keep students involved and motivated during lesson time
- Permanent Role beginning in September 2020
- Excellent location in the Watford area
- Number of accessible public transport links
- MPS – UPS
Maths NQT – Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Passionate about your career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Maths
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Maths NQT – About the School:
- Superb secondary school
- Focus on core subjects
- Excellent Maths teaching department
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Proactive and inspiring Head of Mathematics
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and have the required credentials to be shortlisted, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or contact Joseph at i-teachers for more information about the role.