|Location:||Barnet, Greater London NW11 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Resignation dates are on the horizon so do you want to get your brand new role sorted out for September so you can enjoy the summer stress-free?!
Are you a talented Mathematician who is soon to finish your PGCE/SCITT?
Do you simply love teaching maths and making it accessible to students from different types of backgrounds?
Maybe you are an experienced Maths Teacher who is excited to start a new challenge in September?
If you are looking for a school that will champion you and your development whilst also providing truly amazing provision for its students then this is the school is for you! Get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers today and send your CV! They are booking in interviews already so do not delay!
To register your interest and join a wonderful new team then click ‘apply’ NOW!
Maths Teacher: The School
- Permanent Role
- Based in Barnet, North London.
- Excellent transport links and large staff car park
- Inspiring SLT
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience and knowledge
- TLR opportunities for he right person
- Interviewing ASAP for September
Maths Teacher: The Role
- To plan and deliver innovative and engaging lessons across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE and A-Level exams
- Create fantastic and well-thought-out resources and materials
- Encourage your students to discover their passion for maths
- Opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities
Maths Teacher: About You
- QTS (Or expected by September 2021)
- Truly passionate and enthusiastic about your subject
- Outstanding or Good rated teaching
- Happy to be part of the wider school community
If you think that you would be perfect for this role or perhaps are looking for a change in your role then click ‘apply’ NOW to get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers and do not miss out!