|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Maths NQT who is currently still searching for an exciting September opportunity?
Do you strive to work within a cohesive and supportive department at a Secondary School that offers a fantastic learning environment for students & staff?
…or do you have a number of years’ Maths Teaching experience under your belt and you are either relocating or looking for a brand new challenge?
If excellent student behaviour, a super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this Maths Teacher role is for you!
To register your interest in this West London Maths Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
The school are looking to arrange virtual interview immediately!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Maths Teacher
- Mathematics NQT
- Permanent Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting for September immediately
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons maths for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the cohesive mathematics department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree maths related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for history
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.