|Location:||London (North), Watford WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
A wonderful secondary school in the Watford area is looking to find a hard-working and passionate Maths Teacher for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking for your first permanent role in education this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced Mathematics teacher looking to be part of a dedicated and hard-working STEM department this September?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to work alongside newly qualified and experienced teachers in superb Maths teaching department?
Don’t waste your time in applying for this sought-after Maths Teacher role in Brent!
Maths Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Position
- September 2020
- Located in Brent
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Mathematics lessons
- Supporting the academic development of secondary students
- Working alongside talented and dedicated Mathematics department
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to create motivating and inspiring learning experiences
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Modern ethos and values
- Multi-cultural student demographic
- Renowned for its high standard of teaching and learning
- Superb CPD programme
- Public transport nearby – parking available!
If this Maths Teacher role in the Brent area is an opportunity that you would be interested in, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!