|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you an experienced or aspiring Maths Teacher who is currently searching for a fantastic new challenge at a West London Secondary & Sixth Form?
Would you like to join a driven and focused school who work hard to create a strong learning environment for their students and staff?
Secure a Maths Teacher position ready for September at a school that has an incredibly cohesive teaching team!
Register your interest for this fantastic Maths Teacher role today!
To be put forward directly to the schools SLT please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons maths for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for maths
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in maths or a relevant subject
- Strong maths A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The GOOD graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- 300 pupil sixth form
- Ealing, West London
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.